Saturday, October 18, 2008

School Pictures, Ice Cream and The Nut Tree!

This week I got my school pictures back. They are pretty cool! I like them if I say so myself! I will scan them on the blog soon. I had a crazy week at school. I am working hard at math, but I like my math teacher! I am learning how to play "Twelve Days of Christmas" on the piano and on the flute I am learning Jingle Bells! Is it Christmas already...Today I spent the day with my mom and dad, and Quinnie. Our friends Nadja and Diana met us at the Nut Tree. We played a game of outdoor Giant Chess, rode on the rides, ran into our friends Gabrielle and Bethany, went on a few rides with them too! Then we went to Fenton's for Ice Cream, I had a Coke Float! It was a great day. I am looking forward to another crazy week...in the life of an 11 year old Princess!

No comments: