Saturday, April 4, 2009

School Stuff, Spring Break and A Big Move!



It is April already! I have been really busy at school we had Spirit week, and a district choir festival and I am getting ready for the District Elementary school Honor Band! I received all A's and B's on my report card! And great grades for behavior too. I also had the bottom part of my braces put on and they are not as comfortable as the top! But hopefully not too long. I had a fun week before school week for spirit week when we dressed crazy. Right now I am having some fun with my family during Spring Break... We have gone to the movies and some other day trips are coming up but mostly we are Packing because we are moving across town, I am excited and a little nervous because I will be attending a new school next year but it should be great! Happy Easter Everyone....

No comments: